Phase 1 Reopening at MÜV Fitness
As of June 1st, our Tanasbourne location is now reopen! Based on the local governments’ reopening plans, other MÜV Fitness locations in Washington will not be able to reopen until Phase 3 and MÜV Fitness locations in Portland will not reopen until the county enters Phase 1. Timelines for entering the necessary phases to reopen are not known. We are closely following along and are anxious to welcome members back. Upon reopening, there will be new health and safety protocols in place at each MÜV Fitness location. Please see below for a breakdown of steps MÜV employees and members will need to take when inside the club. Additional precautions may be added depending on government suggestions and activity.
- Members with potential symptoms are asked to stay home.
- Face masks are strongly recommended while in the facility.
- Select pieces of equipment will be decommissioned to help maintain social distancing.
- Members are required to maintain 6 feet of social distancing while in the facility. Employees will be circulating to help clean and remind everyone to keep their distance.
- Members will be expected to clean their equipment before & after use, using the cleaning stations positioned throughout the clubs.
- Members will be required to bring their own small equipment for individual use. I.E. mats, foam rollers, basketballs, ect. These items will not be available at the club for the time being.
- Sauna, steam rooms, tanning beds, hydro beds, and kids zone are not available at this time.
- Swimming pool and hot tub will be closed.
- Basketball and racquetball courts will be available for use, but not for organized play.
- Showers and locker rooms will not be available for use. Please come ready to workout. Bathrooms and sinks will still be available.
- Group Fitness will be brought back slowly in limited capacity. At this time, full services will not be available. Virtual classes will still be offered.
- Drinking fountains will be unavailable, but water bottle fillers are operational. Please bring you own bottle.
- Signage at the club exterior and throughout the club’s interior will help remind members and our team members of important safety protocols
Need to cancel? We hate to see you go, follow the steps on this page for more information.
First impressions ARE important
The best part of this entire experience is the relationships that I have made. Having other people here to lean on, to support me, and push me has made this such a great experience!
I still have a lot of work to do but this has been a great start to my healthier lifestyle.
Burn it to earn it!
Esse cillum dolore
consectetur adipisicing elit